The Google Analytics cookies provide basic, non-personal overview of the website’s traffic and performance. Blackstairs WebDesign manage the Google analytics account on behalf of our business and we have a Data Processor Agreement in place with this service provider.
The following information is collected by default from users of our website:
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Referring site details (such as the URL a user came through to arrive at this site)
- Type of web browser
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Network location and IP address
- Document downloads
- Clicks on links leading to external websites
- Errors when users fill out forms
- Clicks on videos
- Scroll depth
- Interactions with site-specific widgets.
Google Analytics Terms of Service prohibits the collection of personally identifiable data such as name, email address, or billing information.
There are a number of ways that you can stop our website from collecting usage data about you via Google Analytics.
- Use the cookie consent banner to refuse consent to performance cookies
- Use Google’s Opt-out browser add-on
- Use a third-party tool such as Disconnect, Ghostery or Do No Track Me
For a full list of Google Analytics Policies please review the information at the link below
For comprehensive information about how Google uses information, including How you can control the information collected by Google on these sites and apps please review the information at the link below Google Partner Sites.