RMDK Consultancy Cookie Notice
When you first landed on this website, a cookie banner appeared. This banner explains what cookies are on the website and allows you to choose to accept or reject cookies that require your consent. You can update your choices at any time by returning to this banner by clicking the icon on the lower left of the page.
Please see our Privacy Notice for more information about how we collect, store, manage and protect your personal data.
This notice may be updated from time to time. Last updated: January 2021
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer and are commonly used on the internet.
There are two types of cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files which are erased when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies remain until you delete them manually or they are deleted automatically based on their life-span.
Cookies have different purposes. Some are technically necessary to enable the website to work. You cannot opt-out of these cookies because the website will not work without them. We call these “Strictly Necessary” cookies.
Cookies on websites are also defined as functional, performance analytics and social media. These are outlined in the cookie banner and in the table below.
For our website the following cookies are used that you can accept or refuse in the cookie banner.
- Functional: a functional cookie is there to add value or enhance your experience of the website. They allow the website to remember choices that you have made as well as providing you with a service such as making a booking or making a purchase through the online shop.If you do not wish to have these cookies enabled, you can use the cookie banner to refuse them. However, in this instance, you may not be able to use certain functions of the website.
- Performance: Performance cookies allow us to see how well our website is performing. The information that is collected is aggregated and anonymous and is only used to help understand how the website works.We use first-party analytics for this website. This means that the aggregated data is for our information only and is not shared with any third parties.We use Google Analytics as our first-party analytics tool and more information on this is provided in section 7 below. We do not use any third party analytics cookies on this website.
- Social Media: These cookies or plugins enable you to like or share content with various social media services. You may notice buttons from Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and YouTube at the bottom of the homepage or content pages on the website.The social links in the footer are external links which open the social media website in a new tab. They are like any other external link which brings you to another site. Once you are on this site, we don’t have any control over any cookies that might be placed. There is no information transmitted by including them on the page.The social sharing buttons are also external links. Any cookies that are set are by the third party website (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc), and are set once you go to the website. This is done on their site and we do not have control over this.As the social media tools on our website do not place cookies, they are not included in our cookie banner.
The table below details the cookies that are used on our website and relevant information including the storage length of the cookies.
|_ga_5JNS32KGPZ||No description||Non-necessary – Performance||1 years 11 months 28 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Persistant|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site”s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||Non-necessary – Performance||1 years 11 months 28 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Persistant|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ”Necessary”.||Necessary||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Persistant|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ”Non-necessary”.||Necessary||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Persistant|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.||Non-necessary – Performance||23 hours 59 minutes||Persistant|
|_gat_gtag_UA_188262160_1||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site”s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||Non-necessary – Performance||Persistant|
|__cfduid||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||Necessary||29 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Persistant|
|m||No description||Non-Necessary||1 years 11 months 28 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Persistant|
|__stripe_mid||This cookie is set by Stripe payment gateway. This cookie is used to enable payment on the website without storing any patment information on a server.||Non-necessary – Functional||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Persistant|
|__stripe_sid||This cookie is set by Stripe payment gateway. This cookie is used to enable payment on the website without storing any patment information on a server.||Non-necessary- Functional||29 minutes||Session|
Please note: If you use your browser preferences to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please check your preferred browser for this information.
The Google Analytics cookies provide basic, non-personal overview of the website’s traffic and performance. Blackstairs WebDesign manage the Google analytics account on behalf of our business and we have a Data Processor Agreement in place with this service provider.
The following information is collected by default from users of our website:
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Referring site details (such as the URL a user came through to arrive at this site)
- Type of web browser
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Network location and IP address
- Document downloads
- Clicks on links leading to external websites
- Errors when users fill out forms
- Clicks on videos
- Scroll depth
- Interactions with site-specific widgets.
Google Analytics Terms of Service prohibits the collection of personally identifiable data such as name, email address, or billing information.
There are a number of ways that you can stop our website from collecting usage data about you via Google Analytics.
- Use the cookie consent banner to refuse consent to performance cookies
- Use Google’s Opt-out browser add-on
- Use a third-party tool such as Disconnect, Ghostery or Do No Track Me
For a full list of Google Analytics Policies please review the information at the link below
For comprehensive information about how Google uses information, including How you can control the information collected by Google on these sites and apps please review the information at the link below Google Partner Sites.
As an organization we do not transfer personal data outside the EU/EEA.
However, we use a limited selection of reputable and carefully chosen third parties to provide services on the website. These services may transfer information outside the EU/EEA. For a list of the third parties and links to their privacy policies please see our Privacy Notice